EVENTS & SCREENINGS
SUPPORTING AFRICAN AMERICAN & LATINEX VOTING RIGHTS
- AmDocs Film FestivalFri, Sep 25Palm SpringsSep 25, 2020, 3:00 PM PDT – Sep 29, 2020, 10:00 PM PDTPalm Springs, Palm Springs, CA, USAAmDocs is made possible through the generosity of individuals, foundations and businesses that support it by making contributions, purchasing tickets, and providing in-kind services and materials. The festival is grateful for this support.
- A Conversation With Voting Rights AdvocatesFri, Mar 13Tennessee State University
- UNAFF Film Festival ScreeningSun, Oct 27Mitchell Park Community Center
- Meet The Press Film FestivalMon, Oct 08Landmark's Atlantic Plumbing CinemaOct 08, 2018, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMLandmark's Atlantic Plumbing Cinema, 807 V Street NW, between 8th & 9th Streets, Washington, DC 20001, USAThe Meet the Press Film Festival in Collaboration with AFI hits the big screen for the second year, featuring nearly two dozen films spotlighting critical issues ahead of the midterm elections.
- Color of Conversation Shorts ProgramFri, Jun 29AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
- Let My People Vote (A Conversation)Thu, Jun 21Google VeniceJun 21, 2018, 7:00 PMGoogle Venice, 373-489 Hampton Dr, Venice, CA 90291, USAFeaturing a special panel with Gilda Ann Brasch, Desmond Meade, Susan Burton, and a performance by Sol Development. The event is by invitation only. To inquire about tickets, please fill out the form on our Contact page.