top of page
EVENTS & SCREENINGS
SUPPORTING AFRICAN AMERICAN & LATINEX VOTING RIGHTS
- Fri, Sep 25Palm SpringsSep 25, 2020, 3:00 PM PDT – Sep 29, 2020, 10:00 PM PDTPalm Springs, Palm Springs, CA, USAAmDocs is made possible through the generosity of individuals, foundations and businesses that support it by making contributions, purchasing tickets, and providing in-kind services and materials. The festival is grateful for this support.
- Fri, Mar 13Tennessee State University
- Sat, Feb 15Galesburg Public Library
- Sun, Oct 27Mitchell Park Community Center
- Sat, May 25UCF Center for Emerging Media
- Wed, Apr 17Lehman College
- Wed, Feb 27Tennessee State University Avon
- Tue, Oct 23L.A. Live Way
- Sun, Oct 211000 W Olympic Blvd
- Fri, Oct 19Hot Springs
- Mon, Oct 08Landmark's Atlantic Plumbing CinemaOct 08, 2018, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMLandmark's Atlantic Plumbing Cinema, 807 V Street NW, between 8th & 9th Streets, Washington, DC 20001, USAThe Meet the Press Film Festival in Collaboration with AFI hits the big screen for the second year, featuring nearly two dozen films spotlighting critical issues ahead of the midterm elections.
- Sun, Sep 30Loyola Marymount University
- Thu, Sep 27L.A. Live Way
- Wed, Aug 22Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Fri, Jun 29AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
- Thu, Jun 21Google VeniceJun 21, 2018, 7:00 PMGoogle Venice, 373-489 Hampton Dr, Venice, CA 90291, USAFeaturing a special panel with Gilda Ann Brasch, Desmond Meade, Susan Burton, and a performance by Sol Development. The event is by invitation only. To inquire about tickets, please fill out the form on our Contact page.
bottom of page